Thursday, August 11, 2011

Everyone Needs a Good Monster

I Need My MonsterI Need My Monster by Amanda Noll

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Ethan climbs into bed one night and finds a note under the bed from his monster: Gone fishing. Back in a week. -Gabe

Gabe is the perfect monster: he has perfect breathing, perfect claws and a great green ooze. How will Gabe ever sleep without a monster under his bed to keep him scared and tucked in?

He decides to get a replacement monster. The first replacement monster that comes in had claws that weren't long enough. Then came a monster with nail polish on his claws! Ethan goes through several more replacement monsters, but will he ever find one he likes and that scares him enough?

The concept of this story is great-perfect for monster lovers or bedtime! The illustrations and the text are perfect. Loved it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment